Basic policy to confront antisocial forces
The Company has established the following basic policy to prevent any damage that may be done by antisocial forces.
- The entire Company will deal with antisocial forces, groups or individuals pursuing economic profits through violence, threats, and fraudulent activities, and will ensure the safety of its employees.
- We will maintain collaborative relationships with outside professional entities, such as the special violence prevention association of the Metropolitan Police Department and lawyers, in anticipation of unreasonable demands of antisocial forces.
- We will not have any relationships, including business relationships, with antisocial forces. We will reject any unreasonable demands from antisocial forces.
- We will never be involved in any backdoor negotiations or provide money in reaction to antisocial forces’ unreasonable demands.
- Even if antisocial forces’ unreasonable demands are the result of misconduct in our business activities or the misconduct of our employees, we will never be involved in any backdoor negotiations to cover up facts.
- We will never give money to antisocial forces.
- We will comply with the organized crime exclusion ordinances established by local governments (prefectures).